- Major change to introductory paragraph in Book 2 - Chapter 3, Section 2: The Origin of Teapots: the paragraph was edited to clarify the originally intended meaning.
- Major change to Book 2 - Chapter 3, Section 3: Ming Dynasty Yixing History: fixed mispelling of Yang Xian Renowned Teapots book title and the dates of author Zhou Gaoqi's life. The same changes were made in Book 2 - Chapter 8: Specific Yixing Ore and Zisha Clay.
- Edits to Book 2 - Chapter 3, Section 3: Ming Dynasty Yixing History: the edit removes a repetitive clause within the sentence "The use of the zisha vessels as kettles..." and clarifies the information source as museum collections.
- Edits to Book 2 - Chapter 3, Section 3: Ming Dynasty Yixing History, sidenote #15: the edit adds new information on the use of hearted kettles for boiling white tea, referencing a possible link to Fuding.
- Edits to Book 2 - Chapter 5, Section 2: Mineralogical Components and Properties of Zisha Ore - Mica: the edit adds information to the last paragraph of the sub-section, explaining how to identify embedded mica on the surface of zisha wares.
- Edits to Book 2 - Chapter 5, Section 2: Mineralogical Components and Properties of Zisha Ore - Iron Oxides (Fe2O3 and Fe3O4): the paragraph on Luni clay has been updated to better reflect the iron content and range of colors resulting from various kiln atmospheres.
- Edits to Book 2 - Chapter 6, Section 1: The Three Strata of Zisha Ore: in the sentence "Both nenni (a yellow clay which fires yellow-to-red)..." the description of colors was updated to reflect the broader range found in fired nenni and jiani clay.
- Major edits to Book 2 - Chapter 6, Section 2: Developmental History of Yixing Mining: the introductory paragraph has been clarified to reflect the location of Dingshu township as part of Yixing City, and a new sidenote (#1) was added to explain the origin of the name "Dingshu".
- We're in a nice groove, though we expect a few short summer interruptions between the editorial team's travel schedule and vacation plans.